- Mushatt’s No. 9 Medicated Face & Body Cream
- Psoriasis | MayoClinic
- All You Need to Know About the Latest Psoriasis Treatments
- Psoriasis drug target offers potential for osteosarcoma
- New Payment Options at GotClearSkin.com
- Credit Card, Klarna and PayPal Payments
- Store Re-Model as of 11/15/18
- Welcome to our online store
In most cases, diagnosis of psoriasis is fairly straightforward.
- Physical exam and medical history. Your doctor usually can diagnose psoriasis by taking your medical history and examining your skin, scalp and nails.
- Skin biopsy. Rarely, your doctor may take a small sample of skin (biopsy). He or she will likely first apply a local anesthetic. The sample is examined under a microscope to determine the exact type of psoriasis and to rule out other disorders
Researchers now know a lot more about psoriasis and the role the immune system plays in the disease. These new discoveries have led to safer, more targeted, and more effective treatments for psoriasis.